Re: [Exim] Feature request regarding invalid EHLO/HELO

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dave C.
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Stian Grytoyr
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Feature request regarding invalid EHLO/HELO

IMNSHO, this would be a colosal waste of time - eg, they simply arent
going to care - everyone else accepts their mail, in fact so do you, so
why would they bother to fix it.

This *might* care if you refused their connections, and it was as least
as important to them to be able to mail your site as it to you to
receive their mail.