Re: [Exim] IP-based rejection

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Paul Makepeace
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] IP-based rejection
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> I might be having a slow day, but I do generally attempt to RTFM before
> hitting the mailing list. I *still* can't find any reference to
> net-lsearch, having searched chap. 6 in the 3.x manual (which contains
> an lsearch explanation).

Ah, but you need to look in Ch 7, which talks about host lists.
Unfortunately, though it talks about net-<search-type>, it doesn't list
every single possibility (net-lsearch, net-dbm, net-cdb, net-mysql,
etc., etc.) but just gives the general description. The pitfalls of
general documentation...