[Exim] smtp authentification

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Klesel, Roman
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] smtp authentification
Dear Community,

I can't get the smtp authentification to work. I made several attempts but
all failed.

The entries I made in exim.conf are:

plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
client_send = "^romanklesel@???^password "

login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
client_send = ": romanklesel@??? : password"

cram_md5:
driver = cram_md5
public_name = CRAM-MD5
client_name = romanklesel@???
client_secret = password

I tried all different configurations , all 3 entries, each one of them and
combination of two.
Doesn't work.

It seems to me that eventhough I have those entries exim doest use the and
doesnt even try to authentificate. There is no error message like
"authentifikation failed" or "wrong user or password". Is there somewhere a
switch that tells exim to use this that might be turned of in my config
file?

Here one error Message:

<!--StartFragment-->This message was created automatically by mail delivery
software (Exim).

roman.klesel@???
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<roman.klesel@???>:
host smtp.compuserve.de [62.52.27.101]: 553 Aufgrund neuer
Sicherheitsfunktionaliaet fuer eMails ist eine Aenderung Ihrer Einstellungen
noetig, die wir Ihnen auf dieser Seite erklaeren:
www.compuserve.de/smtp (#5.7.1)

------ The body of the message is 1146332 characters long; only the first
------ 102400 or so are included here.