[Exim] Re: Problem with Envelope-To processing?!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Miquel van Smoorenburg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Re: Problem with Envelope-To processing?!
In article <6DED3619289CD311BCEB00508B8E1336ACEE91@???>,
Karl Vogel <karl.vogel@???> wrote:
>I was wondering if there is a bug with the way exim V3.21+ handles the
>Envelope-To
>adding?

Probably.

>We run a setup where we route all mail for 1 domain to POP accounts.
>However, if we
>send mail to:
>
>    To: xxx@???
>    Cc: yyy@???
>    Bcc: zzz@???

>The mail is correctly routed to the POP account, BUT the Envelope-To: header
>only
>contains the 'zzz@???' address. I'm almost positive that in older
>versions,
>this worked correctly (ie. all the 3 accounts in the Envelope-To header).

I don't know, but I know this is a problem in current exim3 versions.
I made a patch to fix this, but it doesn't catch all cases of aliasing
and forwarding properly. It probably works for your case, though.
See the list archives of around March 4th.

Philip fixed this properly in exim 4.02

Mike.
--
Software is a form of intellectual duct tape