Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Tom Kistner
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Alexander Sabourenkov
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:00:53PM +0400, Alexander Sabourenkov (lxnt@???) wrote:

> > A more sophisticated approach would be a "local_scan" section, and the ability
> > for the local_scan.c code to contain a list of options and values, like the
> > driver modules.
>
> Uh-oh. Stupid me, searched the list, but found nothing...
>
> Would you like to outline basic steps in implementing this, so that I could
> do it now? I'm in kind of desperate need, b/c recompiling exim for each virtual
> machine we host, or throwing homebrewn config files all over the place is
> something we can't really afford.

I did some further patching in my exiscan approach, which has a set of its
own configuration options in section 1 of the exim config. You can
either use this as a template or switch to exiscan altogether ..

http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan/

regards,

/tom

--