Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Sabourenkov
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more
> No, just hadn't thought about it. You are not the first person to raise
> this issue. The following item is on the Wish List:

> (37)  02-Apr-02 S  A way of including configuration for local_scan() within
>                    the Exim configuration file. Maybe just a dummy option?

> A more sophisticated approach would be a "local_scan" section, and the ability
> for the local_scan.c code to contain a list of options and values, like the
> driver modules.

Uh-oh. Stupid me, searched the list, but found nothing...

Would you like to outline basic steps in implementing this, so that I could
do it now? I'm in kind of desperate need, b/c recompiling exim for each virtual
machine we host, or throwing homebrewn config files all over the place is
something we can't really afford.

./lxnt