Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Alexander Sabourenkov
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] local_scan API and more
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Alexander Sabourenkov wrote:

> is there any way to access configuration file parameters? I'll hate writing own config file
> parser.
>
> Or is this prohibited by design?

No, just hadn't thought about it. You are not the first person to raise
this issue. The following item is on the Wish List:

(37)  02-Apr-02 S  A way of including configuration for local_scan() within
                   the Exim configuration file. Maybe just a dummy option?

A more sophisticated approach would be a "local_scan" section, and the ability
for the local_scan.c code to contain a list of options and values, like the
driver modules.