[Exim] Exim3 and ldap lookups in rewrite gives unknown rewri…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Oliver Egginger
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim3 and ldap lookups in rewrite gives unknown rewrite flag character ({)
I'am being at a loss with this.

In the moment I'am working still with Exim 3.33.
I specify a rewrite rule for one of my mailman transports.
It looks like this:
headers_rewrite = *@*fh.giesssen.de\
"${lookup ldap {ldap://mailserv.fh-giessen.de/ou=groups,o=FH%20Giessen,c=DE?cn?sub?(mail=$local_part)}{$value@???}fail}" t
When I expand the string
${lookup ldap {ldap://mailserv.fh-giessen.de/ou=groups,o=FH%20Giessen,c=DE?cn?sub?(mail=$local_part)}{$value@???}fail}
via "exim -be" everything went smoothly.

But when I set it up in exims configure file (like shown above), exim breaks with the following error:
2002-04-09 17:55:57 Exim configuration error
unknown rewrite flag character ({) in line 148 (could be missing quotes round replacement item)

I don't understand this.
When I take the quotation away it's all the same.
I found a similar case in the archival
    "Exim4 and MySQL lookups in rewrite gives unknown rewrite flag character 'm']"
from March.

I have the feeling that it has something to do with blanks ...
:-)
Is it possible to define a lookup rule which depends on a ldap lookup ?
Do I need Exim4 for this ?

regards
Oliver

--
Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg

Die aktuellen Sprechzeiten des DV-Zentrums für
E-Mail-Angelegenheiten finden Sie unter:
http://www.fh-giessen.de/WEB_NADM/dvz/personen.shtml