Re: [Exim] Problem with antivirus + exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kirill Miazine
A: Stefano Cobianchi
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Problem with antivirus + exim
* Stefano Cobianchi <stefano@???> [20020409 11:48]:
> If I set up a redirection on a mail account (for example
> redirecting all messages for bob@??? to phil@???,
> where otherdomain.org is managed by Exim), after the virus
> scanning process, Exim sees bob@??? as the message's recipient
> instead of phil@??? - and a mail loop results.
> Removing the antivirus filter, everything works as expected.
>
> Can anybody help me?

I've experienced the same. RAV changed some sender addresses, changed
some recipient addresses and even dropped (!) some recipients. That was
unacceptable.

RAV support said it was because I was using RAV with Exim 4. What
version of Exim are you running?

To solve the problem I just installed qmail and use it as a fronted to
do virus scanning and then pass all mail to Exim listening on
127.0.0.1:25.

--
Kirill