[Exim] Problem with antivirus + exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Stefano Cobianchi
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Problem with antivirus + exim
I have installed the RAV antivirus (www.ravav.com) on my Exim mail
server, but I'm experiencing some problems with redirected messages.

The virus checker is a global message filter:

message_filter = /usr/local/rav8/bin/ravexim_filter
message_filter_pipe_transport = rav_pipe

and the contents of ravexim_filter are:

# Exim filter
# check if this message has already been scanned
if not first_delivery then
finish
endif
#send the message to RAV if it has not been scanned
if $received_protocol is not "mail-ok" then
pipe "/usr/local/rav8/bin/ravexim $sender_address $recipients"
endif

If I set up a redirection on a mail account (for example
redirecting all messages for bob@??? to phil@???,
where otherdomain.org is managed by Exim), after the virus
scanning process, Exim sees bob@??? as the message's recipient
instead of phil@??? - and a mail loop results.
Removing the antivirus filter, everything works as expected.

Can anybody help me?

--
Stefano Cobianchi    | stefano@???
Tomato Interactive    | www.tomato.it