Re: [Exim] Relay uring "x@y"[IP]

Author: Dan Egli
To: Frederico Jesus da Costa, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Relay uring "x@y"[IP]
look into the directive to forbid litterals. That should do what you want
since the [IP] portion of the x@y[IP] is referred to as a "domain litteral".

from the sample config file distributed with 3.35's source:

# The following line prevents Exim from recognizing addresses of the form
# "user@???" that is, with a "domain literal" (an IP address)
# instead of a named domain. The RFCs still require this form, but it makes
# little sense to permit mail to be sent to specific hosts by their IP
address
# in the modern Internet, and this ancient format has been used by those
# seeking to abuse hosts by using them for unwanted relaying. If you really
# do want to support domain literals, remove the following line, and see
# also the "domain_literal" router below.

forbid_domain_literals

Don't know for sure that is waht you want but I think it is at least a step
in the right direction.
-- Dan