Re: [Exim] Sending Email from Localhost

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrick Boucher
To: dman, exim
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Sending Email from Localhost
Greetings,

Well.. mail.robotel.ca is the name of the machine
and it is my MX "record".. and it is the name in my DNS..
Also.. I receive lots of mail for @robotel.ca and it get delivered localy without any problem.

Do i have to setup : mail.robotel.ca as a local domain ?.. Because robotel.ca is already a local domain..