Re: [Exim] exim 4.02 -bt segfault

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kevin Sindhu
Aan: Patrice Fournier
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exim 4.02 -bt segfault
Moin Patrice!
Patrice Fournier schrieb am Saturday, den 30. March 2002:

> I've just compiled Exim 4.02 and did some trivial tests. Whenever I
> try to test an email address with -bt, Exim segfaults. Exim enters a
> loop while verifying the errors address. When run in -d mode, it
> outputs about 110000 lines before it segfault (that's 2356
> verification of the same errors_to address).

Can you send a more detailed problem report?

1) Tell us the OS/Compiler (version(s) used)
2) Compile exim with -g flags (i.e. debug)
    -> Add CFLAGS=-g in Local/Makefile (don't forget make makefile
       first)
3) Run exim in gdb such as:

gdb> /location/to/exim/binary -C Config.file -bt test@???

Paste and send the output from gdb. Also if you have a very specific
config file, please attach that as well.

--
Experience is the worst teacher. It always gives the test first and
the instruction afterward.