[Exim] exim 4.02 -bt segfault

Top Pagina
Auteur: Patrice Fournier
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] exim 4.02 -bt segfault
I've just compiled Exim 4.02 and did some trivial tests. Whenever I try to
test an email address with -bt, Exim segfaults. Exim enters a loop while
verifying the errors address. When run in -d mode, it outputs about 110000
lines before it segfault (that's 2356 verification of the same errors_to
address).

I've got a router which pass every (including postmaster's) mail to a pipe
transport for virus scanning and sets the errors_to to postmaster. exim
-bv does not behave like this but I do have verify turned off on this
router...

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???