Re: [Exim] virus scanner

Author: Tabor J. Wells
To: Gary Ferrer
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] virus scanner
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 11:13:01PM -0800,
Gary Ferrer <gary@???> is thought to have said:

> Does anyone know/have a virus scanner I can use on a Solaris platform? I'm
> trying to implement exiscan with a virus scanner. If there is nothing
> freely available I have no problem purchasing one.

Sophos Sweep has a native Solaris sparc binary and appear interested in
continuing support for it. They charge based on the number of real users
behind your mail servers. There is no per address or per server charge.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality