Re: [Exim] Newbie Question - setting up exim on a box to ser…

Author: Sean Rima
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Newbie Question - setting up exim on a box to serve a domain
Hi Exim!

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Sean Rima wrote:

> I have decided to expand my knowledge of networking and exim and am in the
> process of building exim on a seperate box to handle all my domain mail.
> This box will have no local users and I need to know if there is a How-to or
> something similar that would help me in this process. basically all local
> mail would be collected from the new exim box via pop3.

Well I have managed to get exim setup, installed and accept mail. Using
exiscan all mail is now scanned but for the life of me I cannot get
SpamAssassin to work. Basically the setup is:

fetchmail --> bsod.tcob1.net (virus scanned and hopefully Spamassassin) -->
tcob1.net Has anyone done anything similar

Sean

- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  Linux User:      231986          Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.