Re: [Exim] What's new in Exim 4?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] What's new in Exim 4?
On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 16:18, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm looking for the web page telling me what's new/changed in Exim 4. I must be
> blind because I can't find it.

I'll attempt to get a page converted for this shortly.

> Also - is there an RPM version for RedHat?

Not currently. The RPM sets I produce (occasionally as my requirements
dictate) are built mostly for internal use here. I haven't transitioned
to exim4 yet, so I *could* build the RPMs but they would be put out
completely untested (even more so than some of the other configs - like
mysql/psql).

    Nigel.