Re: [Exim] Exim 4.02 build error gcc crash?

Author: Jason Stratford
To: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.02 build error gcc crash?
Yup, that would be one of those vague reports of problems with the
redhat compiler, thanks.
Problem solved as detailed in previous post, dodgy memory problem rather
then compiler issue this time. Just a bit trigger happy on the ol' mail
button, should have investigated further first. Apologies.
Cheers
Jason