Re: [Exim] Spamassassin config for running from exim

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin config for running from exim
On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 22:12, dman wrote:
> It's neat to see how when you share something it can come back even
> better. Those comments and some of the specific config options were
> part of what I came up with and published at
> http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/. Nigel then improved it and
> sent it back to the list. The docs have just been updated. (in case
> you're wondering how I can talk about the history of the comments in
> Nigel's config :-)).

Absolutely - if it looks like I've been passing that config off as all
my own work then I have done dman a disservice. You will find that a
lot of the things here is incremental work on top of the work of others
- call it plagerism (except there is normally credit given although its
hard to credit all the places that good ideas come from that are
subsequently included into things), or good open source practice or
something else.

Or look at the first line of the Introduction in the exim documentation
(since the very first versions as I remember):-

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
(Isaac Newton)

Cheers
    Nigel.