Re: [Exim] Recommended easy maintenance interface for RedHat

Author: Peter Mathiasson
To: Exim Users
CC: Kevin Sindhu
Subject: Re: [Exim] Recommended easy maintenance interface for RedHat
--
On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 05:54:10PM -0800, Kevin Sindhu wrote:
> Hmm...I guess I overlooked the part of private mailboxes. Then, I'd
> guess cyrus (as an IMAP server) would be the easiest to implement. I
> commented upon evolution as that's the only GUI MUA(that I know) can
> do Maildir [compared to kmail for instance]

I think KMail in kde3 kan do maildirs. Not sure though, but that is easy
to look up... [looking up]

The latest develoment version of KMail (from KDE CVS resp. KDE3.0beta2)
features:

Maildir support

--
Peter Mathiasson                   | GPG Fingerprint:
E-Mail: peter(at)mathiasson(dot)nu |  A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066