Re: [Exim] Attachments

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patrice Fournier
To: diederik
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Attachments
Quoting diederik@???:

> I've got this weird problem.
> After a migration from qmail to exim & courier-imap for pop3
> we've got people complaining about attachments that don't show up
> as attachment, but are included in the body of the message.

Are those old messages which you migrated from the old mailbox or they did
come using the new setup? Did you change the mailbox format with any
script?

These symptoms are generally seen when some software passed CRLF line
terminated message to an MTA which does not support them via the command
line and the message gets sent via SMTP with CRCRLF (qmail, Exim and
others will do this)

If the destination server is Exchange and the mail client is Outlook,
you'll see this problem. Other combination have surfaced but I can't
remember for sure which they were.. I think Hotmail was in the list.

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@???