Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Greg Ward wrote:

> Well, I was trying to find out if someone already has a DNS blacklist of
> active spammer addresses/domains. In a few minutes of searching, I

A way to synchronize my sender_rejects would also be useful for me.

> I'm not sure about the feasibility of blacklisting individual addresses
> by DNS. Have to go read an RFC or two. For me, it's probably easier

Maybe just replace the at-sign and any other bad dns characters.
customercare.AT.adprosolutions.com IN 127.0.0.3

I don't know what would have to be done to get Exim to look it up for
sender_reject (or sender_reject_recipients).

> just to maintain a file in one place and rsync it to the servers that
> need it periodically.

That's fine. But it would be nice to have more admins maintaining to
it. (But with all the news with lawsuits and such, this doesn't sound
like a good job.)

Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w