Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ

Author: Kevin Sindhu
To: exim-users, Richard Welty
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re[2]: Demise of ORBZ
Moin Greg!
Greg Ward schrieb am Thursday, den 21. March 2002:
> [Richard Welty mentions his list of spammer domains]
> > http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/sender_reject, and could be fetched

> Great idea to put this on the web. I maintain sender blacklists on
> three servers, two running Exim and one qmail. Any time someone
> pisses me off, I have to update /etc/exim/spammers on one machine,
> /etc/exim/blocked_senders on another, and
> /etc/qmail/control/badmailfrom on the third. It's a PITA, but worth
> it if I spot someone spamming server #1 before they get to servers
> #2 and 3.

Sounds like a good idea, but aren't we then duplicating or effectively
creating our own blacklist server?

I also found a rather interesting link, if anyone is interested:

http://www.sdsc.edu/~jeff/spam/Blacklists_Compared.html

-Kevin

--
It has been said that man is a rational animal.  All my life I have
been searching for evidence which could support this.