RE: [Exim] Routing, or is it?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jan Johansson
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Routing, or is it?
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Jan Johansson wrote:

> > OR: To rewrite add "address_data = magicstring" and to route_to_x add
> > "condition = ${if eq{$address_data}{magicstring}{yes}{no}}".
>
> Thats prolly not a good idea, since the rewrite router actually is there to rewrite the address. Hmmm, whats the fastest way of writing a catch-all-and-fail-them router?

Sorry, I don't understand your objection. Adding a setting of
address_data doesn't change what the router does. It just adds data to
the address for use by other routers and transports. It's intended as a
mechanism for passing data between them, which is exactly what you want
to do.

However, the answer to your question is

bounce:
driver = redirect