[Exim] Exim 4 configure examples

Author: John Koenig
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4 configure examples
Can I get some time from those of you that have been reading about
Exim for a long time? I just started using Exim yesterday.

Are there any web pages out there where some like-minded geek posted
the details of their build & configuration experience? I have
searched via Google but do not find as many examples as I do with
amanda or apache, or even sendmail.

Is anyone willing to e-mail their ./exim/configure file? (v4.x.x)
I am presume this would not compromise anyone's security...

I simply want to evaluate multiple examples of operational exim-4
configure files. Please... send away...

THANK YOU !!!