Re: [Exim] Re: Demise of ORBZ

Author: Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Demise of ORBZ

--On Wednesday, March 20, 2002 12:55 PM -0800 Marc MERLIN
<marc_news@???> wrote:

> I am however unhappy with it because they apparently list home DSLs
> with static IPs (I only want to block non easily traceable dynamic IPs),
> and they never answered my ticket asking them to look into the
> apparently incorrect listing.
> The fact that they don't answer queries for removal bothers me.

I tried several times, by email, last fall, to talk to MAPS about my
company and their service, wit the idea of signing up. They never once
replied to my email. And I emailed them several times over a few months
time. Seems to be par for the course for them

Chad