[Exim] Newbie

Author: Jopie Test
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Newbie
Using extremail - very easy to setup - to run my own mailserver seemed a
good choice at first. Now that I expanded my Freesco router onto HD and
learning the tricks of the trade with Apache+php+mysql i am stuck in
configuring php to be able to execute the mail() function.
As I learned from roaming trough forums and faq's, extremail can not accept
commands from external applications.

I want to switch to exim but really do not have a clou on how to begin.
Is there a beginners-understandable-quick-and-dirty FAQ tutorial any member
of this list can recommend?

Thanks,

Joop