Re: [Exim] exiscan for exim4

Página Inicial
Autor: Sean Rima
Para: exim-users
Novos Tópicos: [Exim] Newbie
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan for exim4
Hi Tom!

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Tom Kistner wrote:

> > I use F-Prot and jezz was it dead fast :)
> >
> > The only problem I did find was:
> > +*16newd-0006lJ-00*ZO0T19cQ6AQ*Lines: 49
> > It is not adding a Newline as it's Msgid identifier other than that it seems
> > to work okay.
>
> Aarrg and I actually *read* spec.txt. :) Anyway, I put up the first "fix".
>
> It does not seem to be a problem when the X-Scanner header is the last
> one, however. Thats why I did not notice it.

It was no great problem as I told Exim to Add "\nLines..." :).

I have also tried it with Antivir and find that Antivir is somewhat slower
than F-Prot But the overall system process in not hit to much, in fact much
substancialy less that with other Anti Virus addons for Exim

Sean

- --
  Sean Rima                                http://www.tcob1.net
  ICQ: 679813  Linux User: 231986  Jabber:   tcobone@???
  THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.