Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?

Página Inicial
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?
On 2002-03-20 at 00:56 +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> Well, I take 80% of it back. And at least you have a FINE sense of
> humour.

Why thank you sir. I'm glad you think so, even if my colleagues now
probably would recommend you for an asylum.

Others: mail from my work address needs moderation before it reaches the
list. If Nigel is feeling one-of(generous|sadistic), you may see my
fine missive tomorrow. :^)

> I'm receiving, and always have with Demon, Norwegian (8 bit) letters.
> That's never been any different.
>
> If I hadn't been, I'd have changed my ISP long ago.

Hrm, and you're sure that the mail isn't quoted-printable?

There's always things like the procmail rules I have, which I tend to
forget about. They Just Work(tm). Search for "quoted-printable" in the
procmailex(1) manual page. Having mails stored locally as 8bits is
certainly convenient when grep'ing.

> Sleep well,

Sleep.  Sleep.  *flick-flick-flick*
" 1. A state of inactivity resembling or suggesting sleep;
     unconsciousness, dormancy, hibernation, or death."
Sounds ominous.
--
"Basically, you need to overhype something useless so people will still buy it.
 (By the look of your resume, that should be no problem.)"