Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?

Página Inicial
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?
On 2002-03-19 at 22:43 +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> Operator? You should be working for BT. "What number do you want?" I
> thought they went out with digital PBX.s

Yes, operator. The quote should be recognised by anyone calling
themselves a system administrator. As I do. Sometimes. If I'm not
down the pub, when I-don't-exist-find-some-other-victim.

Or unless you're a family member. In which case I sacrifice my darling
sister, who has to deal with Windows on a professional basis, for her
sins. I do owe my sister beer, yes.

> Spend your time sleeping on your job?

Nope. Not unless I've been at work 30 hours, after some security
nightmare, and my body is really telling me to go home. Happens
occasionally.

> Who's your mail administrator?

Me. :^)

Sometimes, a colleague called Gyan Mathur. But I mostly handle my own
mail issues.

> What's globnix.org? Did it buy Demon?

Learn to use a tool called 'whois'. You'll appreciate it.

It's my personal domain.

No.

Demon doesn't exist as a company. It's a brand name of Thus Plc.
--
Don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you're a newcomer
with a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement.