[Exim] Re: Feature request

Página Inicial
Autor: John W Baxter
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Feature request
At 19:50 +0000 3/19/2002, Philip Hazel wrote:
>From the ChangeLog for the (as yet unreleased) 4.02:
>
> 7. Added helo_allow_chars so people can let in underscores if they really
>    have to. Sigh.

>That's the kind of feature request I like. :-)
>
>4.02 will probably be be out sometime next week or thereabouts.

Thank you, Philip. You've saved me from having to hack the code <I've
deferred it on the grounds that it should be easy> (our Exim 4 machines
won't be doing real work until then...mostly just my mailing list messages
for testing, and they aren't running Exim 4 yet).

  --John
--
John Baxter   jwblist@???      Port Ludlow, WA, USA