Re: [Exim] Feature request

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mark Baker
To: Rob Lingelbach
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Feature request
On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 01:26:49PM -0800, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> I ran into underscores in hostnames when I had to set up Windows
> 2000 DNS (such as it is). Underscores all over the place in
> the domain controller's automatically-generated config file.

The documentation Microsoft released (in Technet and MSDN) before Windows
2000 came out advised people that one of the things you had to do to prepare
for Windows 2000 was to ensure none of your computers had underscores in the
name, because Windows 2000 used the DNS and underscores were not allowed
there.