Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] 8bitmime?
--
tir, 2002-03-19 kl. 19:38 skrev Phil Pennock:

> Yes. MMDF. Thus Plc (Demon Internet) -- you'll hit problems whenever
> you deliver to one of the UK's largest ISPs. Perhaps not so good for a
> UK academic institution. Same goes for Demon NL [*].

Phil, I don't know who you are, but you do not know what you are talking
about.

Look at my email address for God's sake. Demon.nl has been using Exim
for the last 7 years at least. All the punt mail servers are exim 3. do
'dig billy.demon.nl mx'. Go on, do it. That's my mail store.

Ever heard of Gyan Mathur? Demon NL? He got me into Exim in the first
place. All those years ago. "Don't use Sendmail, take a look at Exim".
Long before 2.x.

Nobody, but nobody in the world uses MMDF 7-bit any more, apart from
die-hard SCO Open Server idiots (of whom I was once one, which is why I
went over to Exim, thanks to Gyan Mathur).

God almighty.

Tonni

--

Tony Earnshaw

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl

Telefoon:    (+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:        (+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG/PGP Fingerprint: 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981