Re: [Exim] Spamassassin config for running from exim

Author: dman
To: exim-users, Spamassassin-talk
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spamassassin config for running from exim
Nigel,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 04:46:26PM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
| I've just been playing with the exim spamassassin config I have and made
| an interesting change that might be useful to people.

|   # in transports....
|   # Spam Assassin
|   spamcheck:
|     driver = pipe
|     command = /usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned -bS
|     transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc -s 500000
|     bsmtp = all

Thanks for this! This is much better than what I had before; and,
having just tried it out, it works great. If/when I get a public IP
again I'll have to update my web page to use this instead of what I
came up with :-).

-D

--

A violent man entices his neighbor
and leads him down a path that is not good.