Re: [Exim] Help with aliasiing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Leon Botes
CC: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Help with aliasiing
On 2002-03-16 at 09:58 +0200, Leon Botes wrote:
> What i need is to be able to direct incoming mail that is filtered by full
> local@domain against a list of allowed full email addresses (local@domain
> goes to specific user) and if it succeeds then is delivered to the specified
> mailbox.
> ie. joe@??? goes to localuser joe. joe@???. joe@???
> is rejected. jane@??? is rejected. jane@??? is rejected.
> jane@??? goes to localuser jane and so on.
>
> In a nutshell this allows for joe@??? and joe@??? and joe@???
> each to go to different localusers.
>
> Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Have a directory /etc/mail/vdomains/

For every domain which you handle, create a file inside that directory.
In the simple case, a flat aliasfile; for efficiency, look at later
moving to something like .cdb files.

Do _not_ have a normal "localuser" director.

Have something like (untested):

vdomain_accept:
driver = localuser
require_files = /etc/mail/vdomains/$domain
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/mail/vdomains/$domain
transport = your_normal_delivery_transport_here

Read "6.2 An lsearch file is not an item list" in spec.txt, to decide
whether or not you really want that to be an lsearch; if you start with
that, though, then migration to a DB later might be easier.

This may all be completely wrong. When the fine fare of the nearest
Irish pub clears from my mind, I may well regret that example. Test
thoroughly on a non-live system, or at the very least on a port other
than 25. E&OE.
--
Protocol (n.):
Soap, with countless scriptwriters, endlessly played out by Alice and Bob.