[Exim] setting up 6 black lists

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Frank DeChellis
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] Imbedded perl and dynamic loading
Betreff: [Exim] setting up 6 black lists
Hi!

For some reason, SPAM is coming in fast and furious over the past few months
and I feel like I am trying to stop Niagara falls with a shot glass.

This is my new configuration for the RBLs (I just added a few more)

rbl_domains = rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org/reject:\
relays.ordb.org/reject:\
relays.visi.com/reject:\
bl.spamcop.net/reject:\
Relays.OsiruSoft.com/reject:\
opm.blitzed.org/reject

is this laid out correctly? what does a log entry look like for a rejected
email?

is this what it would look like in mainlog?

2002-03-14 11:04:58 16lIkt-0003ZH-00 == lobsterblue4287@???
T=remote_s
mtp defer (61): Connection refused

the entries in my rejectlog look like they're mostly for non verifiable SMTP
servers. I thought at one time it was telling me which DSN lookup table was
telling Exim to reject the spam.

Could somebody send me a log entry for a rejected spam message?

Thanks for any help you could offer.