Re: [Exim] exim 4 port on freebsd 4.5 - "user 26 for remote_…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim 4 port on freebsd 4.5 - "user 26 for remote_smtp is on the never_users list"

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:58:30 +0800, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> LOG: MAIN PANIC
> User 26 set for remote_smtp transport is on the never_users list

I'm happy to remove mailnull from the never_users list, provided someone
will assure me that it's safe for exim to attempt local deliveries using
this ID.

The only ways I can see this being exploited in the event of a
vulnerability in exim being leveraged end up in "well, you could do that
already".

Ciao,
Sheldon.