Re: [Exim] Upgrading operating system

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Upgrading operating system
> We currently have version 3.03 of Exim on our Digital Unix Servers.

That's a really old version of Exim, but ...

> We would like to upgrade the version of the Tru 64 operating system
> from V4.0F to V5.1. Will the upgrade effect the existing version of
> Exim software in anyway ?

It shouldn't do. I upgraded our own Tru64 server from 4.0D to 5.1
without Exim-related problems. However, it's worth checking that the
Exim version you are using wasn't compiled under an earlier version of
Tru64 as you *might* then have problems.

- --
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer   /~\ The ASCII
University of Portsmouth                    \ / Ribbon Campaign
                                             X  Against HTML
Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security         / \ Email!