[Exim] Upgrading operating system

Author: Fiona S Wills
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Upgrading operating system
Hello,
I have checked your web site for the answer to this question but no
luck !
We currently have version 3.03 of Exim on our Digital Unix Servers.
We would like to upgrade the version of the Tru 64 operating system
from V4.0F to V5.1. Will the upgrade effect the existing version of
Exim software in anyway ?
Would it just be a case of shuting down Exim and carrying on with the
upgrade ?
Regards
Fiona

==================================
Fiona Wills
Database Administrator
Management Information System Unit
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road
E1 4NS

Tel : 020 7882 5529
Fax : 020 7882 3664
===================================

DISCLAIMER
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
this message. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or system
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted
by Queen Mary University of London, (Management Information Systems
Unit) for any loss or damage from receipt or use thereof.
Queen Mary University of London, (Management Information Systems
Unit) accepts no liability, including liability for negligence,
in respect of any statement in this email.