Re: [Exim] Help with system filter regex matching

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Help with system filter regex matching
On 07-Mar-2002 at 17:31:41 Petri Laatunen wrote:
> I've written a system filter to catch all unwanted attachments. Test seem
> to be made only against the first attachment in cases there are multiple
> of them. So, is there any way of making filter to test all attachments
> against my regular expressions?

Depending on your filter it may simply be that you need to increase the
'message_body_visible' setting. However, even if you increase this then a
sufficiently large message may well have attachments beyond whatever you
increase it to. I would have to agree with Greg Ward's reply that for simple
filtering the system filter is fine, but anything more ambitious probably
requires something else.

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???