Re: [Exim] Spam Filtering

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam Filtering
You can, but i would modify the reply-to filed. This way one, if the
MUA filtering do not work, would avoid a reply to it !

director example:

#
fakeaddress_director:
driver = smartuser
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/direttore.alias
headers_remove = Reply-To
headers_add = Reply-To: \
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/direttore.alias}{$value}},$sender_a
ddress
new_address = distribuzione-$local_part@???

On 7 Mar 2002, at 12:46, Odhiambo G. Washington wrote:
> I am thinking about helping some users I have with spam filtering.
> These are mostly M$ LookOut users (+OE) which cannot filter via any
> other header _not_ defined by Microsoft.
> Is it possible to modify the Subject: using the system filter? I
> couldn't find this is filter.txt but maybe I missed it. Basically, I
> am looking at a situation where if the system filter matches a spam
> condition in a mail, then it should modify the subject to read
> something like

Leonardo Boselli
nucleo informatico e telematico
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile