[Exim] Spam Filtering

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Spam Filtering
I am thinking about helping some users I have with spam filtering. These are
mostly M$ LookOut users (+OE) which cannot filter via any other header _not_
defined by Microsoft.

Is it possible to modify the Subject: using the system filter? I couldn't
find this is filter.txt but maybe I missed it. Basically, I am looking at
a situation where if the system filter matches a spam condition in a mail,
then it should modify the subject to read something like

Suppose the original subject was TEST, then the new Subject will be

tia

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@???>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
Slurm, n.:
    The slime that accumulates on the underside of a soap bar when
it sits in the dish too long.
        -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"