Re: [Exim] local_scan syntax

Author: Matt Bernstein
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] local_scan syntax
At 09:31 -0000 Philip Hazel wrote:
>On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Jim Pazarena wrote:
>
>> I don't see any config samples for the local_scan() function.
>
>That's because it is so new that nobody has contributed anything yet. :-)

If people are thinking of adding things, one cute thing (too far down my
to-do list atm) is to implement AMaViS/Vipul's Razor by using the uschar
*expand_string(uschar *string) function to call the embedded Perl
interpreter (since both scanners are written in perl). Perhaps use the
same function to do a lookup on the local recipient's choice of which
scanners to use to reject mail at the DATA phase :)