[Exim] Building EXIM on Darwin (Mac OSX)

Author: Joel Rennich
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Building EXIM on Darwin (Mac OSX)
An apology and clarification. I meant to say Exim not Postfix in my
build without help. Exim 4 needs this line in the build file to compile
successfully on Darwin 5.3 (OSX 10.1.3).

Secondly the easiest way to add a user to OSX is to use the NetInfo
Manager in the GUI or to use niutil from the command line. There are a
few user creation scripts floating around the net, one is included with
the Postfix distribution, to help you do this.

Sorry for the confusion.

Joel Rennich