Re: [Exim] My Exim virus filter

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] My Exim virus filter
On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 10:23:51AM -0500, Greg Ward wrote:
> I've finally put up a web page where people can find my Exim virus
> filter; I refer to it occasionally on this list, and usually get a
> http://starship.python.net/~gward/exim/
> This filter is derived from Nigel's Generic Windows Executable Content
> filter; see the web page for details.

Can I just mention that I think the "once" and "once_repeat" are a bad
idea. Unlike a vacation message, where the message will still get delivered,
this could potentially lose you mail, and breaks reliable mail delivery
paradigms.

This is an unlikely situation I understand, but I feel it's a potential
problem.

MBM