Re: [Exim] Re: Possible use for exim.sourceforge.net?

Author: Greg Ward
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Possible use for exim.sourceforge.net?
On 06 March 2002, Nigel Metheringham said:
> All fine by me. All I need is some CVS space for the web site, you are
> welcome to play with the rest as you wish.
>
> I can open access for you and let you deal with all the other hoards...
> that is once I have found how to let other people in.... :-)

Please do! Developer access is enough for me -- I don't particularly
want admin access, which I think would be necessary to "deal with all
the other hoards". I assume it's not *too* hard to add a developer to
an SF project, so if anyone else wants in, you should be able to add
them.

My thinking right now is to create a new directory in CVS, "gward", for
my hacks and goodies. That makes it easy to, say, distinguish my virus
filter from yours, or my SpamAssassin setup from dman's. The
alternative is to add directories "filters", "scripts", "config",
etc. -- and then it gets tricky to distinguish between different
people's solutions to similar problems.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???