Re: [Exim] Open relay (exim 3.35) + FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Rima
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Open relay (exim 3.35) + FreeBSD
Originally to: Noel Elsten

Noel Elsten was alleged to have written to All

NE> My server is an open relay and I just can't stop it.

NE> The lines in my configuration with relay in it are:
NE> # relay_domains =
NE> relay_domains_include_local_mx = false
NE> host_accept_relay = localhost

NE> That's all but exim is still realying :(

NE> At http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~elsten/configure.txt you can view my
NE> whole configuration for exim please help.

I had a look through it, I am fairly new to Exim and cannot see why your server is relaying. How have you verified that it is relaying?

Sean

--
BBS and Fidonet News Portal at http://www.tcob1.net Offering feeds for Fidonet, Adventurenet, and many other nets See http://www.tcob1.net for more details ICQ: 679813 Linux User: 231986 TCOB1 BBS:
095 43852 Yahoo: tcob_1 ... Who needs spam when you've got posters like us

<-> Gateway Information.
This message originated from a Fidonet System (http://www.fidonet.org)
and was gated at TCOB1 (http://www.tcob1.net)
Please do not respond direct to this message but via the list