[Exim] condition failure in accept driver

Author: Jim Pazarena
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] condition failure in accept driver
to respond to my own post.

>Subject: [Exim] condition failure in accept driver
>Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:56:14 -0800 (PST)
>From: exim@??? (Jim Pazarena)
>To: exim-users@???

>I converted to v4 and have a problem with a condition in an accept driver

>linear file for my virtual_domains called: virtual_localuser_domains
>linear file for the virtual users called: virtual_localusers

>the virtual_localusers file has multiple domains in it eg:

>joe@???
>bloe@???
>sam@???

>the router created by the conversion program is:

>virtual_localusers:
> driver = accept
> domains = lsearch;ETCDIR/virtual_localuser_domains
> condition = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{ETCDIR/virtual_localusers}}
> retry_use_local_part
> transport = virtual_local_delivery
> no_more

>the old v3 equivalent:

>Virtual_localusers:
> driver = aliasfile
> domains = lsearch;ETCDIR/virtual_localuser_domains
> file = ETCDIR/virtual_localusers
> search_type = lsearch
> include_domain
> transport = virtual_local_delivery
> no_more

>----

>The old style on V3 worked fine,
>but the creation of the new router by the conversion program
>doesn't work.
>The condition always FAILS and the addresses bounce.

>Would someone kindly advise what may be wrong ?
>This is very urgent.
>Thanks!
>--

after looking over some old exim group correspondence, I see that the
condition needs {yes} {no} at the tail end of it.

After inserting this little bit of code, the rounter works!
I don't really know if this is the accurate fix for this or not,
but it _does_ work.

--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net
                http://www.qcislands.net/paz