Re: [Exim] 3.x -> 4.x conversion problem.

Author: Philip Hazel
To: j2
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] 3.x -> 4.x conversion problem.
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, j2 wrote:

> well, mySQL is my weapon of choise.. but that system doesnt have mySQL
> instaled yet. Would that make it all easier, and if so, what would the
> approach be?

I have only rudimentary knowledge of SQL, never having used it in anger,
so I'm not going to try to write an example, but the approach would be
as I suggested: use one router to look up the address and rewrite it,
and a second router to route the rewritten address to a specific host.
Using SQL, you could put all the data in a single table, I think,
avoiding the need to make two separate files.