RE: [Exim] 3.x -> 4.x conversion problem.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jan Johansson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] 3.x -> 4.x conversion problem.
> (Contrast this with j2@???, which generages "j2@???", so in
> this case the lookup succeeds.)
>
> The automatic conversion of your configuration hasn't been
> clever enough
> to get this one right.
>
> The best plan would be to figure out exactly what you want to happen,
> and then re-organize the routers by hand to achieve it.

Well, i know what i want, but not sure how to achieve it. You might recall that i asked about this a cpl of weeks back, and got an answer that Exim4 would be better :)

What i want is to look at an incoming message, maybe change the "to:" address, and then tell Exim to which SMTP server to deleiver it. I would like to just have the FQDN of the "target" mail server in the lookup, but that prooved difficult under Exim-3.x

i.e.

test@??? spamfilter2@??? animal.mupp.net (If to: is test@???, set new address to spamfilter2@???, and deliver to animal.mupp.net)

test2@??? test2@??? waldorf.mupp.net (If to: is test2@???, dont change the to: header, and deliver to waldorf.mupp.net)

If that sheds any light?